ACE Trip Protection can be purchased to insure you against certain unexpected losses that may arise during your journey. You will be offered the opportunity to purchase ACE Trip Protection during your booking. If you have already made your booking and wish to add ACE Trip Protection, please contact ACE Insurance Ltd (ACE) directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. International Round Trip summary of benefits
2. International One Way Trip summary of benefits
3. Domestic Round Trip and One Way Trip summary of benefits
Please read the Policy Wording and PDS for full terms, conditions and exclusions.
How to make a claim
Advise all claims to ACE within 30 days of a claim event or as soon as reasonably practicable. (See below for contact details).
• You must submit all supporting documentation as shown on your claim form.
• Immediately report all loss, theft or damage under luggage and travel documents to the police and Transport Provider and obtain a written acknowledgment.
• For liability claims do not make any admission or offer. Request the claim against you be put in writing.
Click below to download the claim form.
Download Claim Form
Please send your completed claim form to email@example.com or post to ACE at the address, shown on your claim form.
You can contact ACE to discuss your policy by calling 1800 803 548 (Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm).
Alternatively, you can email ACE at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACE Insurance Limited ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL No. 239687 (ACE) insures this product and Mega Holidays Pty Ltd trading as Direct Flights ABN 50 160 646 480, AR No 435769, (Mega Holidays) promotes this product. ACE and Mega Holidaysonly provide general advice and do not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if the product is right for you, read the Policy Wording and PDS. You must be 18 years old or over to purchase this product. Cover can be purchased on behalf of people under 18 years old.